The year 2018 was a quite eventful and successful one for us, in which we have travelled with our orchestras to wonderful places in Europe and Asia, enlarged our list of artists by further prestigious ensembles and exciting projects, have found a new home for our office and welcomed new partners and employees. Some of our plans for the first months of 2019:
- The Chamber Orchestra of Europe will return to its former hometown of Berlin in January and March
- The Aga Khan Music Initaitive will present the “Classics of the East” for whole three days in Dortmund
- The Orquestra de Cadaqués will combine Spanish repertoire with Schubert
- musicAeterna and Teodor Currentzis will be touring with Verdi’s Requiem through Western Europe
- Together with the Oberon Trio we are looking forward to the Beethoven Year 2020.
Our office will be closed between 22nd December 2018 and 7th January 2019.
Now, we would like to wish all of you happy holidays and a happy, healthy, successful musical year 2019 – we are looking forward to it!